Friday, March 14, 2014

Sesh 8- Insuring to Ensure


Insuring to Ensure from Mike Staley on Vimeo.

WARNING!  In my semi non professional opinion, insurance is not the most interesting subject in the history of the world, but it's still important to know.  So I'd watch it if I were you...

To contact Mo (from the video) go to : myagentmo.com  You can contact him for general questions and he will be happy to help.

Snowboarding- 0:25
Why buy insurance at all? - 2:51
What should I know about car insurance? - 4:30
If you hit in a car and he or she can't work- 5:41
Liability car insurance- 6:04
Comprehensive car insurance- 6:26
What a deductible is- 7:22
Costs of different types of coverage- 8:00
Collision insurance- 8:52
Who has to pay for an accident- 9:45
Rental Car Insurance- 10:20
If someone hits me who doesn't have insurance- 10:38
What my insurance company pays for if I'm hit by an uninsured driver- 11:25
Summary of car insurance- 12:23
Factors that influence car insurance bill- 12:44
Life Insurance- 14:56
Consequences of not having life insurance- 15:10
Dad who had to pay dead son's student loans- 15:44
Do I need life insurance if I'm debt free- 15:57
Types of things you can insure- 16:15
How to get the right policy for you- 16:43
Shady people- 17:43
No more insurance.  Any advice for me? - 18:47

No comments:

Post a Comment